Monday, April 9, 2012

'' Over The Three Day Weeked ''

     My three day weekend was cool because on Friday I went to my freinds house and we play with his X-box 360.  The game we played was HALO. It was sow cool that you could be a monster or HALO.  Then we played and my freind died first I even told him that he was going to die first .  After we finish playing we went out side to play soccer and I wanted to be goally.  He coudn't make me a goal sow he  wanted to traid plases sow we did.  When he was goally I made him a lot of goals.  On Saturday I went to a swalt mete and I found $5.  With those $5 I bought my family a move for only $1.  Then I went to a store and I bought a neckless of god and I liked it.



                                                             TO BE CONTINUED 


No comments:

Post a Comment